Creating your e-Commerce Site and Effectively e-Marketing it
This course is organized by John Paul II Foundation and “Peace for Jerusalem” Institute in cooperation with Beit Jala Municipality and Province of Trento
The course “Creating your e-commerce site & effectively e-marketing it” introduces the current concepts of E-commerce and Online Marketing to participants. The course is tailored to non-technical participants where they will have the hands-on in creating online store, online marketing campaign using both social media marketing and pay per click advertisement.
By the end of the training program, participants should:
· be able to demonstrate an effective E-commerce site component
· have an online shop with different items as a start (ShopGo)
· be able to identify the difference of online Marketing technologies
· conducted an online marketing campaign to their online shop using Google Adwords
· be able to identify the different types of social media platforms
· Have a running social media campaign to their online shop
· created an effective real life pay per click online marketing campaign using a mix of Google AdWords and social media (Facebook ads)
· managed to sell at least one item through the online shop
Week 1. e-Commerce fundamentals; business models for e-commerce and payment systems
Week 2. Creating online store, hosting the website and selecting & registering a domain name
Week 3. Developing, updating and managing the content of the online shop and understanding the strategies of order fulfillment and payment logistics
Week 4. Internet marketing mix strategy
Week 5. Online marketing plan
Week 6. Pay Per Click advertisement using Google AdWords
Week 7. Create AdWords campaign
Week 8. Create social media campaign
Week 9. Developing social media Pay Per Click ad
Week 10. Implementation and follow-up
This course is based on a collaborative learning approach. Each participant has knowledge and/or experience in certain area. It is expected that participants share their knowledge and experience through discussion and interaction during the face to face meeting as well through the closed classroom social media page.
Internet exercises prepared by the course trainer will guide participants through the course, providing them with learning activities for each day, suggesting useful online resources.
Course schedule is planned for 200 hours based on 4 hours daily meeting along the week starting Monday until Friday from 16.00 till 20.00.
Tools for Interaction will be emails as well as closed Facebook classroom page and the trainer will be available for questions beyond the meeting sessions.
The certificate will be given based on classroom participation and attendance and the 3 deliverables (online store, Adwords campaign, social media campaign)